The iPOS3602 line of drives is based on a new design concept that has resulted in cost-effective, compact and modular solutions for the control of rotary or linear brushless, DC brush, and step motors of powers up to 75 W, and rated voltages of up to 36 V. They integrate all the basic motor control functions and the motion control functionality on a single module.
- Fully digital drives with embedded motion controller
- For brushless, DC brush and step motors
- Motor supply / logic supply: 12-36 V
- Output current: 2 A continuous, 3.2 A peak
- TMLCAN &CANopen, or EtherCAT communication
- Compact plug-in or covered-frame designs