iiMOT23 intelligent motors are NEMA 23-size step motors that integrate a motion controller, a drive and a position sensor in the motor casing. They can operate as standard CANopen drives, or as intelligent drives that can be programmed to execute complex motion programs directly at drive level.
- Step motors, NEMA 23
- Continuous torque: up to 1 Nm
- Motor supply: 12-48 V; logic supply: 12-36 V
- Integrated position sensor: 4096 counts/rev
- High level motion programming via TML language
- TMLCAN &CANopen communication