iMOT17 intelligent motors are brushless or step motors (size NEMA 17) that integrate a motion controller, a drive and a position sensor in the motor casing. They can operate as standard CANopen or EtherCAT drives, or as intelligent drives that can be programmed to execute complex motion programs directly at drive level.
- Brushless & step motors, NEMA 17
- Continuous torque: up to 0.25 Nm
- Motor supply: 12-48 V, logic supply: 12-36 V
- Integrated position sensor: 4096 counts/rev
- High level motion programming via TML language
- TMLCAN &CANopen, or EtherCAT communication